Hello! My name is Liza Flannagan. I am qualified dog trainer & behaviourist. I love dogs and love helping people cope with pet problems. I have a border collie named Frankie who I also love teaching new commands.
In my free time I have a blog where I share the secrets of dog training. Here you will find articles on how to:
- train and educate your dog;
- overcome various difficulties, such as barking or bad behavior;
- choose products for dogs.
I hope my experience will help you to make life with your furry friend even more enjoyable and carefree!
See my new posts in ”Advices”
- Best tips that help a dog with separation anxiety at night
- How to calm down a puppy
- Should you close a puppy crate at night and how to do it
- All about leaving dog in crate while you are at work
- 8 tips that help when puppy crying in crate
- How to stop a dog from chewing a bed?